14 July 2008

Overdue update

I haven't been working very hard on my license plate list lately. Sorry about that. I'm sure you're all dying to know how long it will take me to find all 50 states. ;-) The current list is at the bottom of this entry.

Otherwise, I just haven't update in general lately. There isn't too much to tell. My new job is going well. I'm learning a lot, but there are still moments when I feel overwhelmed. I've also started my last premed class (orgo lab), which is rather painful. My only solace is that after this Wednesday I'll be able to say "only FOUR weeks left" (though actually I'm kind of confused about that because according to the academic calendar, class ends the 13th, but according to the syllabus, it ends the 6th, making it only THREE weeks left, which would be even BETTER).

Also,
I received my MCAT score today! (Just checked as I was writing this.) Not as good as I think I *could* have done (i.e. not as good as my best practice tests), but better than I was initially aiming for when I started studying. So, on the whole, success! I will not be taking the MCAT again. :-D

Back to working on secondaries. Fun fun.


  1. New York

  2. New Jersey

  3. Pennsylvania

  4. Connecticut

  5. Delaware

  6. Virginia

  7. Maine

  8. North Carolina

  9. Georgia

  10. Florida

  11. Louisiana

  12. Texas

  13. Michigan

  14. Minnesota

  15. California

  16. Ontario

  17. South Carolina

  18. Massachusetts

  19. Rhode Island

  20. Vermont

  21. British Columbia

  22. Illinois

  23. Oklahoma

  24. Arizona

  25. Arkansas

  26. Indiana

  27. Colorado

  28. Washington D.C.

  29. New Brunswick

  30. New Hampshire

  31. Ohio

  32. Tennessee

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

WOooT! I just got my board scores back today, and am happy to say at least I will not be taking them over again. =P Congrats on being satisfied, and I'm looking forward to maybe bumping into on the wards someday!

8:43 PM, July 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home