28 December 2008

Back

In case you hadn't heard, I dropped my computer a month or so ago, and it wouldn't start up. Just kept click-click-clicking and whirring --> hard drive failure. Whoops.

Well, my wonderful wonderful friend B took it to TekServe and had the hard drive replaced (quite cheaply, I might add!) as a Christmakuh present.

So I am back at my desk with my laptop, and it feels good. Though, to be honest, I managed pretty easily without the laptop. I don't really use it for much other than email these days.

I am also "back" in that I just returned from holiday family-time in Tx. It was good, but it's nice to be home. Came home to an empty house though, since B is away at a job conference. Hope it goes well for him!

Sadly, as you can see from my "Upcoming" sidebar, I feel like I don't have much to look forward to after these holidays. Well, guess that gives me plenty of time to focus on my job and the research I'm supposed to be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home